1. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
2. Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.
3. I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you know your next door neighbor?
4. If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
5. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
6. Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
7. Jesus said love one another. He didn’t say love the whole world.
8. Joy is a net of love by which you can catch souls.
9. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
10. Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.
11. Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God — the rest will be given.
12. Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.
13. Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.
14. Love begins by taking care of the closest ones — the ones at home.
15. Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.
16. One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.
17. Peace begins with a smile.
18. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
19. The biggest disease today is not leprosy or tuberculosis, but rather the feeling of being unwanted.
20. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.
21. The miracle is not that we do this work, but that we are happy to do it.
22. There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.
23. There is more hunger in the world for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.
24. There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things that we could use.
25. We are all pencils in the hand of God.
26. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
27. We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.
28. We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
29. Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness.
30. If we pray, we will believe; If we believe, we will love; If we love, we will serve.