1. All history books point to 384 BC, for instance, as the birthdate of the Greek philosopher Aristotle, or point to 36 BC as year of the Battle of Zhizhi in Chinese history.
2. The term ANTE CHRISTUS NATUM (Latin for “before Christ (was) born”), usually abbreviated to A.C.N., or ACN, denotes the years before the birth of Jesus (see British Library manuscripts catalogue).
3. ACN is a Latin equivalent to the English term “BC” (“before Christ”). The phrase ante Christum natum is also seen shortened to ante Christum (Latin for “before Christ”).
1. When atheistic China’s President Xi Jinping visited the Philippines and Portugal, the official Chinese chronical wrote 2018.
2. But 2018 means 2 thousand and seventeen years in reference to the first coming of Jesus! Anno Domini, the year of our Lord.
3. The year of reference is not the birth of Mohammed, Buddha, Confucious, Abraham, or Alexander the Great. No, the year of reference is the birth of our dear Lord Jesus Christ (see C. R. Cheney, A Handbook of Dates, for students of British history, Cambridge University Press, 1945–2000)
4. The terms Anno Domini (AD) and Before Christ (BC) are used to label or number years in the Gregorian calendar (see Collins English Dictionary, American Heritage Dictionary, Merriam Webster Online Dictionary, ETC).
ANNO DOMINI AND BEFORE CHRIST: OFFICIAL WAY OF DATING HISTORY
1. The term Anno Domini is Medieval Latin and means “in the year of the Lord.” The full original phrase “anno Domini nostri Jesu Christi” translates to “in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ”.
2. Today, Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Shintoists of Japan, and Hindu scholars of India would definitely write history dates with reference to the birth of our dear Lord (BC and AD) whether they like it or not.
3. This dating, the Gregorian calendar (BC and AD), has been adopted by every world citizen in international communication, research, technology, transportation, and commercial integration, and has been recognized by international institutions such as the United Nations.
MY DEAR JESUS, YOU ARE INDEED THE LORD OF HISTORY! Amen!